Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 2, 2011




Tuesday - Well it's almost 2 months until Alec's 2nd birthday. For some reason, yesterday I panicked and decided I needed to find a place to have his party. We decided on the Wonder Place in LR on October 1st. We had his party at home last year and it was a lot of fun but I completely wore myself out planning and getting ready for the party. So, we are changing it up this year. All I have to do is bring cake, food, and a few decorations. I've already picked out a theme and started working the planning - I love party planning! :) The top picture is of the party room at Wonder Place.

Alec is  becoming a pro at walking up the stairs and he's getting good at going down as well. We still have a gate and walk with him but he wants to do it by himself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment