|The food! We had pizza, veggies, fruit, chicken, and tortilla pinwheels.|
|The cake - I love this cake, it turned out so cute. |
|We also had some cupcakes for the little ones. |
|Alec needed a little help blowing out the candles! :)|
|Party favors for the kids|
|Fun sticker crafts for the kiddos.|
|Skating (for some!)|
|Our family after the party. :)|
Alec was so excited to have his party. He kept saying he wanted cupcakes and everyone to sing happy birthday to him while he blew out candles. Well when the time came, he almost had a meltdown. He kept saying he wanted Francesco (a Cars character) on his cupcake (which I did not have!). He stalled on blowing out the candles, so another little boy at the party took matters into his own hands and blew out the candles. We lit the candles again and Alec took another try. You just never know what to expect out of a 3 year old!
On Alec's actual birthday, he picked out some cupcakes to share with his class. He wanted orange and blue cupcakes (pretty sure the teachers and the other parents hate me right now). Alec loved having a party with this friends from school.
After Alec's party at school, I took the rest of the day off from work to have a little fun. We headed over to the Painted Pig and painted pottery - we made a Halloween plate and Alec painted a football and a little pumpkin magnet. I think I had more fun than he did! We finished the day with a make up session at the Little Gym.
I can't believe my little guy is 3! Time flies!!
I've seen this on Pinterest and thought it was really cute so I gave it a try during bath time. He didn't have answers for every question but he did answer most:
1. What is your favorite color? Orange
2. What is your favorite toy? Orange cars (playing with orange cars at the time)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Cantaloupe
4. What is your favorite tv show? Curious George
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza
6. What is your favorite outfit? Guitar
7. What is your favorite game? Fishy games (not sure what that is??)
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish crackers
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
10. What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
11. What is your favorite book? Curious George
12. Who is your best friend? Gabby
13. What is your favorite cereal? No answer (we don't really eat cereal)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? No answer
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Baby Bear
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Toast with eggs (he barely eats eggs!)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cupcakes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? An Astronaut
A few surprises on the list but I think that's a pretty good snapshot of Alec at 3 years old.