Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

I love Easter, it's one of those holidays (the commercial side of it) that you grow out of but when you have a kid, it's like you are a kid again. :) I love to dye Easter eggs, the candy (Cadbury Cream Eggs), and the Easter egg hunts. Our Easter started on Saturday, the Easter Bunny visited our house a day early since we were going to be traveling on Sunday. Alec left his Easter basket outside on the porch for the Easter Bunny to leave him some special surprises. Alec got lots of candy, some new sandals, and some training roller skates. I think Alec ate two pieces of chocolate before I even realized he could open the wrapper! My Mom came over to visit and we had brunch, made Easter treats, dyed easter eggs, and ate more candy!

Alec's Easter Basket

One of my Pinterest creations, these were so GOOD!

Another treat thanks to Pinterest, Silly Cinnabunnies. They looked better un-baked. 

Alec's Easter basket from Grandma.

Alec's Cinnabunny - he loves to decorate with sprinkles.

Trying out our creation.

Some Easter egg art work.



Dyeing Eggs!



Alec is drying his eggs with his new fan.

On Easter Sunday, we headed to Lamar. Eric's Grandma has lunch and an Easter egg hunt for all the grandkids (most are great-grandkids now). We had a great time, we hunted Easter eggs, visted with family, and took a really long nap (I needed this!). We made a day of it and didn't get back to Little Rock until 9:30.



Alec walking to Grandma Bobbie's house with his cousins and Poppy.


Alec's first Easter egg find.




I had the boys pose for a picture. They did all sorts of poses. :)

This was silly face pose.


This pose was Easter Bunny ears.

Round 2 of the Easter egg hunt. Mammie helped Alec while I took pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment