Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dallas Trip 2012

This post is way behind! Back in April, we took a mini vacation to see my sister in Dallas. She moved there about 6 months ago and while she's been here a few times this was our first time to visit her. Eric stayed home but other than that it was me, Alec, my Mom, my Dad, and my Dad's girlfriend who took the trip. We had a good time and it was way too short. We shopped till we dropped, ate at some great restaurants, and kept Alec entertained. We packed a lot into the weekend, I think I had the whole group completely exhausted by the end of the trip.! Here's a few pictures from our trip.

We didn't plan this, but the weekend we were in Dallas, Thomas was in town!


They had lots of activities for kids to participate in - train displays, storytimes, and special guests.



But the best part of the day was seeing Thomas...

...and riding on the Train!



Alec even got a Thomas tattoo.

Another highlight of the trip was the hotel's swimming pool.

He loved jumping in the water!



Shopping at the Galleria and IKEA was a highlight of my trip! :)

IKEA was Fun but I barely made it home with what I bought! It barely fit!
We had a great trip and it was good to see my sister. She lives in a great place and it'll be fun to visit her again, hopefully later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment