Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 10, 2011







Tuesday - Alec was still running a fever the entire day/night on Monday, so no daycare for the second day in a row. Today, Eric stayed home with him while I went to work.

I just love baby feet! I remember loving that part of the ultrasound when we first saw Alec's feet. Even though the boy can wear a size 7 shoe now, his feet are still so cute. I think they are the chubbiest part of his body. 

In the other pictures, Alec is helping with the trash and doing some baby yoga :)

The last two pictures are kind of out of place, but I stayed true to my dates! I finally got around to taking pictures of my sweet Mother's day presents. We celebrated my Mother's day on Saturday, the boys took me out to lunch at Mimi's and then I got to do a little fun shopping afterward while Alec took a nap. I received so many sweet cards from family and I got the little boy with the gold heart from Alec. Eric got me a gift card to one of my favorite stores. I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment