Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 13, 2011


Friday - Sorry Grandmas, no pics of Alec today. :) I completely dropped the ball and only snapped this picture.  It's my birthday shopping trip list. Yes, I made a list - couldn't forget anything - ha! Funny thing, is I didn't make it to all these places. I just got too tired/burned out - can't shop like I used to!

For my birthday, I took the entire day off work to have some "me" time. With the craziness of working full time and being a mother, it's really a struggle to take care of yourself. I think I do a pretty good job of balancing but everyone needs a little shopping/relaxing day. I recommend it for everyone! :)

Eric took me out for a very nice dinner at Ashley's at the Capitol Hotel. Since we've moved to LR, I've been wanting to try it. I have to admit I felt a little out of place there but it was a great time and the food was very interesting and overall good. We had a 6 course meal and it took over 2 hours - definitely an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment