Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 22, 2011



Wednesday - Splash day at school. That morning we got Alec dressed in swimming trunks for splash day. The funny thing is (well in retrospect) he hated getting dressed and lathered in sunscreen that morning. Even though he loves to swim it's kind of a battle to get him ready to go.

At about 11 am, I got a call from school saying Alec had ran into a chair on the way to lunch and had a pretty nasty bump on his head. Since he was acting fine, I wasn't too worried. After Alec woke up from his nap at 2, the bump was worse and bruised. They called again and I went over to check it out. He was acting fine so I left and went back to work. When I picked him up that afternoon, the bump was lot better but he's got a pretty bad bruise and it's started turning one of his eyes black. Poor little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment