Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 27, 2011




Friday - Today Eric and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. I feel pretty lucky to have found my true love and soul mate at 16 and we've been together ever since. I didn't care that I was 19 and a freshman in college when we we decided to get married. We've made it work and it's been pretty darn great. We've grown up together and experienced a lot of life together, I wouldn't change anything.  Happy 11 years to my sweet Husband and my best friend.

For our anniversary, we didn't really plan anything special, except a day off work to spend together. We ate a nice lunch at YaYa's and then went to see the movie Thor. We picked Alec up a little early and went shoe shopping. Then after dinner, we all had some ice cream in the car at Shake's. The pic above is of Alec enjoying his ice cream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment