Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 12, 2011

Alec and Grandpa watching "Follow that Bird" (Big Bird Movie from the 80s)

Let the potty training begin!

Alec loves this book, every night he asks to read "Mater the Greater"
Wednesday - My Dad came down and stayed overnight for a visit and to go to a Dr.'s appointment today. This morning he and Alec woke up early, while I was getting ready for work they watched one of Alec's favorite movies. It's one of only a couple of Sesame Street movies and it's from 1986. Oh well, I guess Big Bird is never out of style.

This week we also introduced Alec to the potty. I'm not even ready to begin potty training - just not mentally there. But since Alec shows no interest in getting out of diapers, I thought it might be a good idea to start talking about it. So, we bought a potty and 3 potty books. I'm not sure about a couple of the books, yes they get the point across but it's almost too weird/funny for me to read. I laugh at some of the parts. However, the Pirate Potty book is awesome. Alec now asks to read it every night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment