Thursday, March 15, 2012

Time to Catch Up!

Man, it's been a busy 2012! I told myself I was going to take January off and get right back in the swing of blogging - well it's the middle of March! I hate that I've stopped completely, mostly because this is the only way I record memories of Alec and our day-to-day stuff that is forgotten overtime. I finally picked up my camera last weekend and took some pictures. I was worried that I'd forgotten how to use it! I've taken lots of pictures but mostly on my iPhone.

Here's a recap in pictures (what I can remember) of what's been going on for the Wyles Family in 2012:



We started adding bubbles to Alec's bath



We spent MLK day lounging...

....And playing at the Wonderplace!




We saw the Globetrotters when they were in town...

...but the real show was right next to me! :)

We've had visits with Grandma (and lots of hugs!)

Aunt Allie came to visit from Dallas a couple of times. 

We've practiced "fake" pouting.

And "fake" sleeping

We've definitely experienced the TERRIBLE TWOs in public.




We've started weekly Subway nights - Alec gets a mini turkey and cheese sub.

We've also started weekly Mom and Alec lunches - McDonald's or Subway.



We've started laying around in odd places - the bathroom floor. Alec is in the hospital here.

More fake sleeping and laying in odd places. :)

We've started weekly classes at the Little Gym.





We've made some awesome V-Day cookies. :)



We've played with Buzz...

...and admired his lasert (Alec adds the t)



We've went shopping - quite the adventure.

Went to a fun birthday party

And celebrated Mardi Gras (with an easy king cake recipe)

We've finished the Arcade Extreme and played some games.



One of us (Eric) turned 34! We had a fun little party and didn't take a single picture - boo!

Alec got his first Sperry's!

...and he finally warmed up to wearing them! :) He's looking in the mirror here.



Alec's been sweet and silly!

And he shares his Daddy's love for checking the mail. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment