Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 14, 2011















Valentine's Day! Alec is still very sick - he's in a good mood mostly but he just feels icky. :(

I made up some valentine's for Alec's daycare class and his teacher. We haven't delivered them yet with the illness and all but hopefully will sometime this week. Alec loves balloons so I picked him up a few at the grocery store. He got an Elmo balloon and a Sponge Bob balloon. He loves them and even says "boon" when he sees them - so cute!

Alec is climbing on everything! He finally figured out the kitchen chairs and I caught him in the act and snapped these pics. He was so proud to be sitting at the big table.

The other pics are of my V-day presents - a pink memory card reader and some comfy red UGG slippers - this is my second pair - I wore the first pair completely out. Eric also sent me some very pretty flowers to work. So sweet, he did good! :)

The last pics are of our night in - we originally had planned to go out but with Alec being sick those plans were postponed. We ordered PF Chang's take out, watched a horrible chick flick (You Again), and had some tasty cupcakes. It was a great night - just not the one we planned! A baby changes everything! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love them all as usual. I really like the Bday Card Alec did for Eric...How Sweet!

    ReplyDelete