Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 9, 2011

 
























The forecasters were not wrong! Little Rock got some major snow - we got between 5 and 6 inches and some parts of the state got 2 feet! Wednesday was the first of three whole days at home due to snow. Thankfully, my office closed and Eric was able to work at home. I passed the time by watching the exciting weather reports, watching the falling snow, baking, and playing with Alec. I'm loving the snow breaks this year. The weather report showed that Little Rock is 487% above average for snow fall this year - I can believe it!

I made some valentine cupcakes earlier in the day and after it stopped snowing we took some to our neighbors. Alec also passed out his first valentine's cards - to our neighbors Ben and Averi. Alec loved getting all bundled up in his warm clothes, he was all smiles. It was really cold!

1 comment:

  1. He absolutely has the sweetest smile! I am so glad he is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete