Thursday, February 3, 2011

January 31, 2011














Sick day! Yuck, I've been sick since Thursday. I'm surprised I took this many pictures this night considering I made a trip to the emergency room and got sick from my antibiotics. This must have been during the time I was feeling better that evening.

Alec is changing in so many ways! He's catching on to things so quickly now. Just in the last 2 weeks alone, he's started shaking his head yes/no and actually means it. He's started saying "uh-oh" at the right times and he's started pointing out his body parts (nose, ears, eyes, and mouth). The last one apparently is something the doctor asks at a 15 month appointment that should be common - we never worked on it so we just started and he caught on quick.

In these pictures, Alec is doing some funny stuff. I think the first pics are funny because it shows how fast he can go from happy to sad. In the next pics, he's got Eric's hat and he's running around putting it on his head and then covering his face and running around. He can't see and he runs into things - he thinks it is so funny. Just recently, Alec has been asking for a bath (which leads to bed). If we ask him if he's ready for a bath, he runs over to the stairs and gets ready. He's always so tired after daycare - he's such a busy boy.

It's just amazing to see this little person develop and learn new things. I've never seen something so common, yet so extraordinary. It's such a great experience to see him change everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment