Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 11, 2011

The newest Apple customer!

Alec sporting his new razorback beanie! :)


Sunday - Today marked the 10 year anniversary of 9/11/2001. It doesn't seem like that day happened 10 years ago. Ten years ago today, Eric and I had just been married a little over a year. We had just got back about a month earlier from a road trip to Chicago, Toronto, and Niagara Falls. School had really just started and I was in our first 2 bedroom apartment in Russellville studying for a Managerial Accounting test. Eric was on his way to work in Conway at Acxiom. I was watching the Today show when they cut over to live coverage when they saw the first airplane hit. I actually saw the second plane hit live on T.V. It was a scary and crazy day. I just remember being glued to the T.V. watching every second of coverage. I remember the worst part for me was watching the victim's family members posting pictures of their missing family. It was just heartbreaking, I can't imagine not knowing where/if my loved one was alive. I truly will never forget that day and what changed our Country and lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment