Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 16, 2011






Wednesday - I took the top picture right after we got home. Alec climbed out of his car seat and climbed in the front seat and started playing with the steering wheel and pushing buttons.

After Alec went to sleep, Eric and I had a at-home date night. Most of our weeknights are spent zoned out on the couch after the work, dinner, bath, and get Alec to bed routine. I wanted to mix it up a little and start a date night at home. Each week, we'll alternate who plans the date. I made the plans for this week. Tonight, we ordered pizza, I made spinach dip and s'mores cookies and we played Wipeout on the Xbox. It was so much fun we were laughing the entire time. It was actually a good workout and my back muscles were sore the next day from all the jumping around. We only had about a 2 hour "date" but it was nice to do something different on a work night.

No comments:

Post a Comment