Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October 18, 2011


Tuesday - Alec used the potty tonight! I'm thinking it was a fluke but he actually went to the bathroom, tried to pull down his diaper, sat down, and used the potty. I'm guessing the books helped and it feels good to know that he actually understands what's supposed to happen.

The funny thing is we were having dinner at the table when this all happened. He pulled the potty into the kitchen and all of this went down in there. After he finished, he pointed into the potty and said "what's that?" Pretty funny! :)

I'm still not planning at this point to do any formal potty training for awhile. I'm happy he's shown interest but I'm just not at the point where I want to stress about it. My boy can stay in diapers for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment