Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 3, 2011





Thursday - Today started out crazy! As soon as I got to work, I got 2 calls that stressed me out! The first call was OPM (The Office of Personnel Management) telling me that I had an upcoming staffing audit. Audits make me nervous. The next call was from Alec's daycare saying he was out of diapers AND wipes. I had missed the note from Alec's teacher that it was time to restock. Normally, I'd just run to Target and get what's needed but today I had to be at a meeting in Sherwood by 9. So, Eric came to the rescue and made the Target run. He sent me the top picture of the diapers to make sure he got the right thing. Thank goodness the day got better and less stressful .

Later, that night Alec played with his jeep and the "boys." He got this toy for his birthday and he calls the two toy soldiers "boys." He said Trunks was a hill and kept rolling the jeep over him. Trunks just let him play. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment