Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011









Alec's first full day back to school. Apparently he was so excited to be at school that he didn't want to nap today. So, on the way home he passed out hard. I snapped the top picture with my iphone. 

And we have another round of dinner pictures! Tonight we couldn't even get in the door and Alec was wanting to eat. He was following me around like a hungry puppy. His mood changed when he got in the highchair and he started eating. He made a major mess. I documented the food casualties in today's pictures - we waste a lot of food. On a side note, Alec seems to have an skin allergy to tomato based foods. His skin gets so irritated around his face when he eats tomato sauce. It doesn't seem to bother him otherwise though which is good because he loves tomatoes. 

Alec was really cute taking a bath tonight. I didn't take any pics, water and cameras don't mix. I think I made the right decision, Alec splashed so much I had to change clothes after his bath. Ah, the joys of having a toddler! :)

Alec went to bed early at around 7.  We read 5 books before we gave in  - he's already starting to prolong the going to bed process! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that about the tomatoes. I had this food allergy when I was a kid! Guess Alec come by it honest. He is so funny at dinner, and I can just see the bath! :)

    ReplyDelete