Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011














Martin Luther King Day 2011. Alec and I had the day off today. We mostly hung out around the house except for the grocery store run and a toy store run. I still don't have the hang of taking a baby/toddler out and about by myself. I'm not sure how I would manage more than one child! 

The first 2 pictures are of Alec and his breakfast. We were out of everything this morning, so no waffles. I managed to pull something together though! These pictures are all from eating today - ketchup again at lunch! I've learned that's really the only way I can get a decent "face" shot of Alec. Otherwise, he's moving faster than my camera and I can go. I'm using a different lens lately and I still haven't quite got the hang of what's in focus vs. what's not. Therefore, sometimes the focus isn't quite right. Oh well, it's a learning process!

No comments:

Post a Comment