Monday, January 31, 2011

January 25, 2011



Tuesday

This was a really bad day and one of the hardest days I've been through. Alec was officially kicked out of Chenal Valley Montessori School for biting. We met with the school administrators and his teacher and things got a little lot heated. I didn't handle the things they said very well. We were also up in the air about where Alec was going to go during the day. The uncertainty was really scary for us. When you live in a fairly large city and don't know a lot of people or have family nearby consistent childcare is extremely important.

Alec and I went home after our meeting and played around the house. I didn't take any pictures except these of him with my scarf. He was dragging it around so I tied it around his neck and he thought he was big stuff.

Glad this day was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment