Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 19, 2011
















Well today was mostly uneventful until around 11 a.m.  I got a call from Alec's teacher saying that he'd bit 2 kids in his class at school. I know it's just a toddler phase but it seems like he's always "the biter." I feel bad for the victims, because I know those teeth hurt from experience. The picture above is the accident report we received from the school. :( We've tried timeouts, not giving him attention, and telling him in a stern voice "no biting" - none of it seems to work, he just laughs or smiles at us!

I wasn't feeling very good so Eric gave Alec a bath tonight, they came by so I could take some pictures. Alec was haven't a very good night as you can see from some of the pictures. He sure is cute in his hooded frog towel, though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment