Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20, 2011




Today we came around noon because of snow - AGAIN! This time it was a false alarm. Nothing ended up sticking and we barely got a trace of snow. It was nice to have some time off with the boys today.

While Eric worked from home, Alec and I took a nap. Alec was restless and coughing, so I brought him down to our room and we napped in our bed. We both had a pretty good nap. Afterwards, while Daddy worked a little we went upstairs to the playroom. I was reading and looked over and Alec had put his easter basket on his head - I snapped this photo with my iphone.

The last 2 pictures are of Alec eating one of his favorite things! They are little pouches of fruit, veggie and grains - they're called HappyTots. He LOVES them. He thinks they are so fun to eat and I guess he likes the taste. I like that he's getting good food that's healthy and there's no mess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment