Friday, March 18, 2011

March 16, 2011





















Wednesday - Spring is here and I'm loving it! Since the weather was so nice and my sister was here, I took the afternoon off and we went to the zoo. Alec had a great time. Although, I think he was more interested in the plants and trashcans than the actual animals.

He got to pet an elephant, he didn't cry but when I asked him if he wanted to pet the elephant again he said a firm "NO!" and shook his head. He really liked the tigers and kept saying "cat" over and over.  He also liked the coy ponds and was waving at the fish.

Overall, he was pretty good. I let him get out of the stroller and roam a little. The zoo wasn't too busy so it worked pretty well. He hated getting back in the stroller and through a fit every time I put him back in there. He's really into testing me at this phase.

It'll be fun to visit the zoo in the future and see how much more he understands and pays attention to. We are very lucky to live in a city with a nice zoo and fun things for Alec to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment