Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 9, 2011


Wednesday - My new camera has arrived! About a month ago, my dslr camera bit the dust. I've been missing it bad and haven't been able to take as many pics because point and shoot cameras are so slow! So today, my new one arrived and Eric and I played around with it taking pics of Alec.

Alec has turned out to be quite affectionate. He gives Eric and I kisses all the time. It comes and goes in phases but the last week he's really been into it. I love it and try to get kisses all the time. :)

At daycare, all the little kids are really becoming attached to each other. One of the little girls in Alec's class loves to point at Alec and say his name, it is so cute. As we were leaving today, the teacher asked Alec to show her his nose. He pointed to his nose and then started pointing at another baby's nose. Then all babies started pointing at their noses, it was so sweet. Alec can also now tell you he's one by holding up his little finger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment