Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 25, 2011




Friday - Eric and I were up at 5:30 getting ready for his surgery. We had to be to the doctor's office by 6:30. After thinking it over, I decided Alec should go spend the weekend with Becky and David (Mammie and Poppy) at Lamar. Eric was going to be out of it for most of the weekend and we didn't really know the extent of his pain and recovery. So far it's been a good decision because I'm having to keep up with an antibiotic and pain medicine schedule and keep a steady supply of soft foods for him to eat. He's not in a lot of pain but he is sleeping a lot.

It was so sweet when we got home after Eric's surgery. Alec was concerned about his Daddy and kept trying to give him hugs and climb into his lap. Eric had a milkshake and I gave Alec a few bites, of course he loved it!

Alec is having a great time with his grandparents and I can't wait to go pick him up on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment