Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 3, 2011


Thursday - Another nice day outside. Eric and I are feeling a little under the weather. Spring is horrible for my allergies and with the introduction of daycare germs, I feel like I'm never going to be well again! I'm a big baby when I'm sick. :)

Tonight, Alec was in a mood. If he didn't get his way on something, he threw a fit. We've been pacifier free during the day this week and I think that is contributing to his bad mood. I didn't think he was going to get to eat dinner tonight. In the bottom picture, I had put him in his highchair and he was kicking and screaming the entire time. I tried to put the tray on and he just kept kicking his legs. So finally, I was like well you can just sit there and cry (I stayed pretty calm, which is an accomplishment for me). Eric and I went on getting dinner together and he finally calmed down when he saw his food. Then it was like he was never mad. Just another day in toddler town, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment