Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 11, 2011







Monday - Tonight was my third photography class. I quickly shot some pics of Alec before I headed off to class. He was mad and wanted to get out of high chair.

The remaining pictures are a sample of my photography assignments for the week. I didn't do all of the assignments because I didn't have enough time.

The first 3 shots are of our house at different times of the day from almost the same spot. The first 2 are between 5 and 7 p.m. the last one is around 9:30 p.m. I had to use a tripod to get the shot in the dark so it wouldn't have a lot of motion blur with the slow shutter speed. It's a little yellow from the lighting but overall it was ok.

The last shot is my attempt at a self portrait. It's my shadow on our driveway. I took it one afternoon while playing with Alec - it just so happened that was one of our assignments for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment