Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3, 2011










Sunday - These pics are for my Monday photography class. Our assignment this week was to take a picture of something living, something not living, something mechanical, a depiction of the first letter of our last name, the place where we work, and a picture of the same subject in the same spot 3 different times in the day.

These are a little out of order but here's my explanation:

Something living - my cat Trunks
Something not living - my kindle and glasses
Something mechanical - Eric's watch
First letter of last name - a flower necklace
Work - obviously my desk at work
Same subject, 3 times - Alec in his crib in the morning, at nap, and at bedtime
I threw in an extra one to ask for some tips - Eric's always throwing Alec in the air and I'm always trying to capture it, I'm hoping I can get some tips on how to make this better.

It was hard to come up with ideas. My normal pictures are of people (Alec and Eric) and I'm fine with that -  that is the point of my blog.  But it was good practice at least in setting up the shot and playing with the focus, etc - when I'm taking a picture of Alec it's one chance and that's it, so I think this will help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment