Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011













Sunday - Busy day! My day started with an early grocery store run for the week. When I came home, Alec and Eric were waiting on me. I quickly unloaded my groceries, got Alec dressed and then we went outside for a few running pictures. I was trying out "Shutter Priority" on my camera to catch a moving subject. Alec isn't very fast yet but it was good practice for future use. This was one of my assignments from class.

After the pics, Alec and I loaded up to go to Hot Springs for a visit with my mom and sis. Eric went to Tulsa to shoot some roller derby pics. Alec and I ate lunch, played, and took a nap at my mom's. Aunt Ally got Alec a cute little Easter basket with a cute outfit, a chocolate bunny, and a huge blue bouncy ball. He loved the bouncy ball. We had a great time.

When we got home and Alec was taking a bath, I tried out another assignment from my photography class. This is another shot taken in shutter priority mode. I was trying to capture the water suspended in air while Alec was splashing. Overall, with my limited time/resources/experience, I think it turned out pretty well.

After bath, Alec picked out some books to read and then he headed off to bed. On another note, I finally got my bookshelf project completed. My dad built this bookshelf for Alec. I painted and found the mesh cube boxes for the toy storage. I'm happy with the end result and it really works in our playroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment