Monday, December 12, 2011

December 4, 2011

Alec throwing a fit because I didn't give him Cheetos

"I want Cheetos!"



Sunday - Today it rained, rained and RAINED! So, we took advantage and marked a couple of things of our countdown list. We watched the Elf and went shopping for our 2 Angels. One of the wish gifts for the 2 year old boy on our list was a bike with training wheels. I was in disbelief that there was a bike that would fit a 2 year old. Well, there is! We took Alec to Wal-Mart and he got on this bike and could reach the pedals and the floor. So, the Angel got the bike. :) I hope he loves it and is excited when he sees it on Christmas day. We also bought him a helmet, because we know how wobbly and careless our little guy is sometimes.

We also shopped for a 2 year old girl, she got learning toys (that was her wish) and some new shoes. I also picked a little tea set for her because I just couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment