Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 8, 2011

The Helium Stick

Christmas Tree at the Peabody

Thursday - Today was BUSY for me! I got to work early to finish up my audit deadline and then headed over to the Peabody for Customer Service Training with my work. It was a nice break from the office and the guy was entertaining. I think he was more motivational than customer service oriented, but I guess it's a thin line between the two.

In the top picture, my co-workers are trying to work together to bring a long stick to the ground. Everyone had to touch it but you couldn't apply pressure to the stick. At first, the stick went up and it took them awhile to bring it down. The speaker said that it's all ego related and some groups were able to bring it down faster. He said it took a housecleaning staff 30 seconds to bring it down and a group of CEOs 24 minutes. I'm not sure if that's entirely true but it was pretty funny to watch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment